A landlord’s gas safety certificate is required by law for all rental accommodation in the UK that contains gas appliances.
Landlords letting residential properties have a legal duty to ensure it is safe for their tenants. They are required by law to have a Gas Safe registered engineer carry out an annual check on all gas appliances.
This certificate will contain:
- a description and the location of each appliance checked
- the name, registration number and signature of the engineer
- the date that this check was carried out
- the address of the property
- the landlord’s name and address
- information detailing any defects and actions to be taken
- the results of all safety checks on the appliances
The Honest Hub’s registered Gas Safe engineers will expertly carry out your Gas Safety checks and we will provide you with your certificate either by email or by post. We keep a record of this for you so we can remind you every year that it is due, which means you can get on with other things and not have to worry.
Our Gas Safety Certificate checks cost £72, this is inclusive of VAT. To book a Gas Safety Certificate at your property, contact us today!