A boiler service is an essential annual check that will help to keep your boiler running safely and smoothly. They should be carried out by Gas Safe Registered engineers.
When you choose The Honest Hub for your boiler service, you will always have a Gas Safe engineer attend, and they will complete the following checklist:
- Checks on the flue
- Removal of the casing to check the componants
- Checking the pressure and heat input
- Checks of the safety devices
- Visual checks of the boiler and flame
- Checks of the seal
- Cleaning of boiler parts if required
- Checking the boiler fires up safely
- Completion of a service report showing these checks have been carried out.
Our boiler services take one to one and a half hours to be carried out, depending on the type of boiler. Once completed, our office team will email or post your service report to you for your records, and let you know if there is an required remedial work to be carried out.